Senior Engineer: Broadcast/Digital Media Systems Design
NTC seeks an experienced engineer as a technical leader and individual contributor on projects to design and build television broadcasting and digital media systems and facilities for NTC’s clients, who include some of the largest companies in media and entertainment.
This is a client-facing, staff position in our Glendale (Los Angeles) office, with occasional travel to client locations throughout the United States.
- Familiarity with a broad range of television broadcasting and digital media technologies, gained over at least 4 to 6 years of professional work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to design video, audio control, time code, communications, and IP network systems, as found in first-class broadcast, production, or post production facilities, and to create and revise connection and layout drawings using AutoCAD software.
- Ability to develop and interpret functional requirements; perform all levels of detailed design; and organize and share appropriate work assignments within a design team.
- Experience with systems engineering processes, including requirements management, testing (and test plan development), and configuration management.
- Competence in design issues related to human factors.
- Excellent written, verbal, and graphical communication skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio software.
- Ability to develop and maintain good professional relations with clients, vendors, and colleagues, sometimes in challenging situations under deadline pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or a related field.
National TeleConsultants is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only; no recruiters or agencies, please.