Logistics Coordinator: Broadcast/Media Systems
National TeleConsultants (NTC) seeks an experienced logistics coordinator responsible for managing all aspects of equipment procurement across multiple projects. This position works closely with Project Management, Engineering, and our customers to provide and maintain accurate records required for purchase, asset tagging, and delivery documentation. The Logistics Coordinator is a self-starter and proactive member of the project team who can follow pre-set customer procurement guidelines and procedures while applying industry best practices. This position requires shift flexibility and periodic extended work hours (evenings and weekends).
This is a staff position located in Tempe, AZ.
- Create, publish, and maintain project Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Create, publish and maintain Request for Quote (RFQ) and Equipment Quote (EQ) documentation.
- Create and maintain Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) documentation.
- Manage and perform inventory disbursement/delivery, shipping and receiving functions.
- Create and present weekly/monthly status reports as required.
- 3+ years related experience warehousing, packaging, shipping, and logistics
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Valid California Driver’s License required.
- Ability to develop and maintain good professional relations with clients, vendors, and colleagues, sometimes in challenging situations under deadline pressure.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Excel.
National TeleConsultants is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only; no recruiters or agencies, please.