Logistics Associate: Broadcast/Media Systems
National TeleConsultants (NTC) seeks an experienced logistics associate responsible for supporting all aspects of shipping/receiving and onsite logistics. This warehouse position works closely with the Logistics Coordinator and our customer to provide and maintain accurate records required for purchase, asset tagging, and delivery documentation. The Logistics Associate is a self-starter and proactive member of the project team who can follow pre-set customer procurement guidelines and procedures while applying industry best practices. This position requires shift flexibility and periodic extended work hours (evenings and weekends).
This is a project position located in Tempe, AZ.
- Quick learner with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain focus, and adapt to a variety of challenges.
- Knowledge of operating a forklift and pallet jack.
- Create and maintain Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) documentation.
- Manage and perform inventory disbursement/delivery, shipping and receiving functions.
- Ability to work independently and safely.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2+ years related experience warehousing, packaging, shipping, and logistics.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Valid Arizona Driver’s License required.
- Ability to develop and maintain good professional relations with clients, vendors, and colleagues, sometimes in challenging situations under deadline pressure.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Excel.
National TeleConsultants is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only; no recruiters or agencies, please.